Friday, January 17, 2014

Catch Up

  

 I was able to make my cylinder five and a half inches tall, thus making my grade an 88%.

Based on the rubric given, overall I fall under the Standard 4 and 5 category. I mostly agree with the description of Standard 5, in the skills of handling composition and form I understand very well the elements and principles of how to use them specially in the different projects I do. For the Technical Skills I mostly have a strong quality with most aspects of technique and materials used to applying basic art to the crafts I create. In addition, when it comes to problem solving I am able to resolve problems with the use of my peers, yet many times I also need the help from Mrs. Gleeson yet while having a good sense of direction I do not fully resolve the problem. In all my work I put forth good effort, I want to always try my best to be satisfy with the crafts I do. I like to try even when things get tough, and with the help of Mrs. Gleeson I am able to do so. Also in putting effort comes a level of creativity, I very much try to make unique pieces. I try to make the piece mine, and add something even if it is small that will remind me of something meaningful to me. Overall I fall under the Standard 5 category, yet in the future I look forward to improving my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment