Saturday, August 24, 2013

Welcome to Ceramics

 
My Mother.

     My mom has been one of the most influential figures in my life. There is a quote by Edwin Hubbell Chapin that is able to describe a portion of how much my mom means to me, he said, " No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother's love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star." My mother is a blessing in my life, in which provides care even when I may not think I need it. She is always supporting and pushing me to become a better person, by finding appreciation for education and the opportunities God has given me. She gives me love, and even much more when I misbehave. By seeing her work long hours everyday to provide for my siblings and myself, I become full of hope, that one day I will be able to provide for her just as she is doing for me. She holds such an important place in my heart, that when I think of her not being part of my life I feel as if I will also die, just as the flowers do when Winter time comes along. My mom is like water as is to a plant, without it it is difficult to survive. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment